You are here
The Grapeshot Crew is excited to announce the date and time of:
In this Captainâs Log, your new Community Team will be emerging from below deck to introduce themselves and also to touch on exciting new developments for ATLAS. We look forward to sharing further details on our roadmap with players in the near future, but for now, whet ye appetites on these tasty morsels!
Major news! We have been working on our plans for some time and getting ready to give all you Pathfinders the details of our new ATLAS journey. Weâre growing the development team and weâll be starting to introduce those team members to you next week!
Server Changelog - v0.1.2
- Reduced time on DestroyUntaggedShipsInterval=259200 from default value @ Grid C3
- Introduced "Regenerating Ships" Mods based on players request
Server Changelog - v0.1.1
- Changed SettlementWarInterval=1200; from value 21600
- Changed SettlementCombatPhaseLengthSeconds=10800; from value 21600
- Changed NonShipTurretInitializationTimeScale= 15.0; from value 60.0
- Included bPvEAllowNonAlignedShipBasing=true
- Changed PvEStructureDecayPeriodMultiplier=0.100000; from value 0.500000 @ Grid C3
- Included FastDecayInterval=14400; @ Grid C3
Hey there gamers! Reporting in to let you folks know how the current Status of our new Atlas Server! So far the map and all loot has been defined as well as the rates for PvE, PvP, and Golden Ages!
We have also ensured that all quest work on the "Voyage of Power" and "Journey of the Gods" for those of you who wish to take on the Kraken and Yeti for great loot and skill unlocks!
This week we will be finalizing the gold provided by the merchants within the Freeports and we hope to have a soft server open into Beta on 06/April/2020!